I got to face a problem in the morning today regarding Sound of YouTube Videos. Till yesterday my YouTube was working fine. When today I played a video I heard no sound. I checked my speakers, sound drivers, sound etc. but found no problem with them. Even though the audio is lost and no sound is heard when the played Flash video on another third-party or external sites or blogs that embedded these YouTube and other sites’ videos, although the video still moving. The symptom happens when user’s computer is using Flash 8 or 9, and uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Flash Player won’t help.
How to Fix No Sound in YouTube Videos?
Here is a simple solution to fix the problem that embedded flash video from YouTube, Google Video, Daily Motion, Revver, iFilm and Metacafe on third-party websites or blogs failed to play sound and audio.
- Visit a web page with a Flash video embedded on the page.
- Click on the Flash video to activate the Flash plugin (only on SP2 or above), then right-click on the video to display the Flash properties menu.
- Click on “Global Settings…” on contextual menu.
- A new web page window will launch loading “Flash Player Help”.
- On the left pane, click on “Global Storage Settings Panel” link under “Settings Manager”.
- An Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager applet will load on the right pane as a Flash object. Check (tick) the “Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer” checkbox so that it’s checked. The settings should be auto-save, if the setting is not saved, try to close all Internet Explorer or Firefox web browser windows and launch the Flash Manager to set the option again.
Try to play Flash video. The sound should be played properly.
This trick worked for me. I hope it will do the same for you too. If you have any query related to this article then do let me know by dropping a comment below 😉
KEEP CALM AND FIX NO SOUND IN YOUTUBE