In this era of high inflation rate everyone needs at least a second source of passive income. Online entrepreneurship is the most recommended and trusted way of generating a passive income. Most of us create a professional website or blog for our business by employing a team of web designers and content managers but still we are not reaching the expected outcome. The only and simple reason is: without promotion you can’t expect much results. Also, from the initial stage, you can’t rely on search based traffic only which also requires a very high level knowledge of SEO.
If you’re a young gun of your nation and thinking of make living online then also promotion is the must step. For low-budget organizations, social promotion is the only and most important option left but still it’s recommended to opt for professional promotion sources i.e. Email Marketing. So here today I am doing this GetResponse Review, I’ll try to cover all the Pros and Cons of promotion of your site via Email Marketing with the world’s Easiest and Cheapest Service out there, GetResponse so that you can judge better.
What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered Email Marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either sold lists or current customer database. Broadly, the term is usually used to refer to:
- Sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately.
- Adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers.
GetResponse is a complete Email Marketing solution. It provides turnkey newsletter publishing and hosting features, as well as unlimited autoresponders to deliver information to your subscribers and convert them to paying customers.
Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices and established relationships with major Internet Service Providers and Email Service Providers, GetResponse prides itself on the highest possible email deliverability to make sure that your messages get through to your prospective customers. GetResponse has established relations with all the major ISPs and Email Service Providers to ensure undisrupted email deliverability for our customers. They deliver over 8 billion messages each year from almost 200 countries.
Why choose GetResponse?
Your company’s marketing need not be guesswork. GetResponse not only helps you maintain your list of contacts and create professional-looking marketing campaigns, but it also gives you the information and tools you need to be more effective at reaching your audience. GetResponse’s email marketing service will help you hone in on what aspects of your marketing efforts are working so you can spend your time on the things that will bring the best returns.
GetResponse is fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists alike (1+ million subscribers).
- Over 300,000 active accounts
- FREE version available
- Deliverability of up to 68% higher than their competitors
- Unlimited autoresponders, follow-ups, campaigns, lists, messages
- Powerful, automatic message personalization
- Smart tracking features
- Built-in anti-spam filters
What benefits does it bring?
- Catches lost sales and jolts your leads into profitable action
- Boosts your lead generation and business-building results
- Chops away tedious and repetitious email marketing tasks
The GetResponse email marketing service comes with a simple interface that’s easy to understand. Even with little understanding of email marketing, you can find your way around and start working on adding contacts, creating campaigns and checking reports. The GetResponse menu stays at the top of the screen and includes Contacts, Messages, Statistics, Surveys, Multimedia and Web Forms.
- The contacts section of GetResponse provides you with tools to add custom fields to your contact lists, copy contacts and conduct searches. If you have names or email addresses of people who do not want to receive your email campaigns or follow-ups, you can add them to GetResponse’s email marketing Blacklist.
- Track real-time analytics. You can also see how many people go to your website via your email marketing campaign.
- Choose from more than 350 templates for your email campaigns, or create your own from a blank template.
- Add your own photos or use those from iStock’s more than 1,000 photos.
- Add links to surveys you create, embed video or audio and attach documents.
- GetResponse has social networking buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google Buzz, forward, LinkedIn, MySpace and Digg that you can add to your campaigns so that those who subscribe to your emails can share them easily.
- GetResponse’s email marketing can receive files from your computer, email addresses or other services (such as Salesforce.com, Google docs or LinkedIn).
- Creating surveys and web forms through GetResponse email marketing is just as easy.
- GetResponse’s help and support includes webinars, FAQs, PDF and video tutorials, learning center articles and a glossary.
- Autoresponding feature enabled. These are email campaigns you can create that automatically follow-up on your campaign.
- While we were excited about autoresponding feature, we were disappointed to find out that GetResponse doesn’t offer a feature that will send specific emails depending on which link your subscriber clicks. You can add contacts individually, or you can import lists.
- Inserting files into the multimedia library is a little tricky with this email marketing service. While it’s easy to add the files, finding the option to search for the files is not so easy.
I think GetResponse is one of the best email marketing service providers out there. There are many other alternatives too in the market like Aweber and MailChimp but I think GetResponse is better compared to them.
GetResponse provides a One Month Free Trial – No Credit Card Required with full functionality so it’s 100% safe to give it a try 🙂