Android is one of the most popular smartphone operating systems in the market till now. It offers a variety of apps and settings but, eventually you reach their usage and customization limits at a certain point. Rooting your android device (smartphone or tablet) will offer you thousands of tweaks, skins and new apps that you should not miss out.
In this Rooting guide, we’ll be using iRoot. iRoot is a rooting software that supports more than 117,986,245 devices from Android OS 2.2 to 6.0.1. This number is still growing, though.
iRoot is also known as Root Master. It’s available for Windows as .exe file and for Android as .apk. iRoot helps you to root your android smartphone in a single click. Here, I’m going to guide you ‘How to use iRoot to Root your Android Device?’.
Important points to remember:
- Your Android Device’s data like contacts, pictures, videos, and music etc may be erased with this method.
- Your Android Device’s warranty may be void after this process.
How to use iRoot? – iRoot Guide [Rooting Guide for any Android Device]
1. Enable USB Debugging in your phone from Developer options.
(To enable Developer options, go to Settings >> About phone >> Tap 5 times on Build Number)
2. If you’ve not installed USB drivers for your device then wait for the device to automatically install them. If it doesn’t, then download them from here.
3. Download and install iRoot.
4. After successful installation, open it.
5. Connect your Android device to the computer.
Once your device is successfully connected to iRoot, it will automatically detect your device.
6. Now click on “Root” to start rooting process.
WARNING: Don’t touch USB cable while rooting is being done as any interruptions may cause hard-brick (permanent device failure) to your device.
Once successful root, your phone will automatically reboot.
7. Now download and install SuperSU from Google Play store to control root permissions.
That’s all. Your device is now successfully rooted. To check whether your device is successfully rooted or not download Root Checker from Play Store.
- iroot review
- iroot for lollipop
- iroot lollipop
- what is iroot
- how to use iroot pc
- how to use i root
- iroot how to use
- how to root using iroot
- iroot instructions
- how to root with iroot
- how to use iroot app
- iroot reviews
- how to root using iroot pc
- iroot guide
- how to root android using iroot
- root with iroot
- iroot 4.4.4
- iroot for android 5.0
- how to root phone with iroot
- how to use iroot for android
- android iroot
- how to root android phone using iroot
- iroot pc download
- how to root android phone with iroot
- android rooting guide
- how to root android
- iroot 5.0
- iroot app
- how to root android phone
- how to root your phone
- how to root android lollipop