Blogging Ethics is your source for reading quality and fresh content related to tech and its sub-streams. We cover numerous topics including blogging, technology, business, make money online, life hacks, gadgets, SEO, site reviews, social media strategies, web design & development and much more.
Ritesh Saini (CEO & Founder) takes care of all the content here. [Read More about him at our About page]. We let guest bloggers also to show their talent here on our site. The simple purpose is to make this site worth reading. As it’s the age of internet, we are making Blogging Ethics a community of genuine content writers so that we can give our loyal readers a good reason to read our site 😉
If you would like to get this opportunity and you blog about Business, SEO, Marketing, Design, Social Networking, Making Money Online, Blogging Tips, and topics related to them then you are welcome to guest post here at Blogging Ethics.
We’ll be more than happy to see you as a part of our community and contributing your ideas on our site 🙂
How can I become a contributor at Blogging Ethics?
Here at Blogging Ethics, we always look for something new and unique content so that we can make it a healthy online community. We consider posts related to various topics. Below is a list.
NOTE: Always remember to do a search at Blogging Ethics before publishing your content for review in case if that’s already published.
Topics we consider:
- Blogging tips, tricks, and tools
- WordPress plugins and themes, and how to’s
- Blogger widgets and templates, and how to’s
- Make money online tips and ideas
- Social media, online and inbound marketing
- Technology how to’s
- SEO tips, tricks, and tools
- Art of living, motivational and inspirational topics.
- Gadgets and tech updates.
Head over to the Homepage and take a look at few published articles to know more about the topics we publish here.
Below are some tips and points you need to keep in mind before submitting your guest post, this will ensure that your submission gets fast approval.
- Article Quality: Article length should be at least 500 words and up to 1400+ words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food and nobody would love such articles. We take quality as one of the major conditions in accepting guest posts. Write unique content which solely focuses on quality and adds value for the readers. Remember, best article is what that teaches anything, or is an unbiased opinion based on research, facts, and experience.
- Credit: We respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give credit. Same thing goes for images too which you will use in your posts. To ensure your article get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for our audience.
- Screenshots and Videos: “A picture is worth a thousand words“. Add images to convey your message, don’t add them just for your sake. If you’re writing any tutorial then take your own screenshots related to it. If you’re writing conversational topics then do use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- No Affiliate link: Add external links just in case you want to give readers some extra info but please don’t use any affiliate link in the posts.
- Self-promotion: We have already added your link and it will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self-promotion or promoting paid service.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. Copying content or supporting plagiarism will result in instant removal of your all blog posts and profile from Blogging Ethics. Also, by submitting your post to Blogging Ethics, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA-related issues.
- Comment: Comment when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
Benefits of becoming a contributor:
We do intense promotion for all our published articles through social media, and by submitting them to several social bookmarking sites. We work really hard to bring as many readers as we can to this site (so make sure they should enjoy your articles!). Our community is growing amazingly fast. You really don’t want to miss this opportunity; you will notice the difference between us and other blogs that you might guest posted for.
How do I submit my guest article?
If you have read and understood all the above-mentioned guidelines then you can Email us your articles in .txt or .doc or .docx format (Attach images separately) at admin[at]bloggingethics.com.
In case if you have any query regarding guest posting at Blogging Ethics then do let us know via our contact form.