MoKee ROM: Android KitKat 4.4.4, Google AOSP based ROM for Sony Xperia L (taoshan)
About MoKee ROM
MoKee ROM is based on the Google AOSP. Their source code is frequently updated to keep up with the latest development.
MoKee open-source was launched by a small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android on 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better.
[Android 4.4.4 KitKat] MoKee ROM for Sony Xperia L (taoshan)
- Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
- Incremental updates
- OTA updates – update on the fly!
- Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
- ListView animations
- Multi window
- Calendar – with lunar and solar calenders
- Lunar calendar in lock screen
- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
- Bulk SMS recipients
- Adjustable SMS font size
- SMS sending delay
- Smart dialing
- Speed dialing
- IP dialing
- Custom carrier name
- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
- Built in timer in Apollo – determine when to stop playing music
- MoKee Setup Wizard
- Active Display
- Adjustable navigation bar height
- Unique Power Saver functions!
- Custom screen off animations
- PIE control
- Auto hide status bar
- Smart capture
- Preview option in launcher (similar to the preview function in launchers found in Play Store)
- Many more!
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Format /system
- Flash ROM
- Flash Gapps