You get all those well-known features of a custom kernel, like usual sets of IOScheds, governors, and tweaks optimizations. However, I will be only mentioning the key ones:
- Wake Gestures – Double Tap, Sweep Up, Down, Left, Right, Diagonals, Draw ‘L’ and ‘V’
- Music Mode – Control Music without even unlocking the device.
- Pocket Mode – Turns off wake gestures when it detects it in pocket to save battery
- ZD Charger Control – Full control over USB charging currents.
- ThunderSonic Engine – A unique, customizable sound control driver.
- Dynamic Fsync 1.6 – This feature does not need any introduction, however, it is now more optimized to run when the screen is off while halting when the screen is on.
- Overclock to 1.5Ghz, Underclock to 188Mhz
- Permissive SELinux in the kernel.
- Uses live Ramdisk patching during flashing, so need not worry about ROMs on which you are flashing on.
- Android 4.4 based ROMs
- Android 5.x based ROMs
- Android 6.0 based ROMs
- Download and put the zip in the phone.
- Go to recovery and flash it. No need of wiping anything.
- Reboot & Enjoy.
- For which phone will it work? Sony Xperia L with above mentioned ROMs.
- Do I need to have Unlocked BootLoader? Yes